Find more dog breeds here!

Translate

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Online "Expert"

I recently applied and was accepted to be a pet health expert on JustAnswers.com.
If you have any questions related to dog or cat health, you can visit the site and ask your question. In fact, you can essentially get expert advice in just about any field (medicine, law, mechanics, etc, etc). You can even request the "expert" you want to respond to your question. There is a fee involved and the "experts" are paid a percentage of that fee.
Click the link above to be directed to the site. My site name is "Dr. Cliff." Hope to hear from you!


NB: Remember that online advice is for information purposes only. It does not replace a thorough physical examination by your veterinarian. The acquisition of vital information may be omitted through online communication.

4 comments:

Y.L.G. said...

Hey....Dr. Cliff! Let me be the first to wish you a very Happy New Year!

May 2009 be a new beginning for all good things to come and hope you find everything you've been searching for.

P.S. No more free advice? What will I do? (lol) Just kidding -

I'll probably be one of your biggest customers, tee hee...

Cheers - Gilda, Shaylea and Tigerrr

The Endangered Owner said...

Hey Dr Cliff! Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments were most welcome.
Given the current state of AR affairs here in the states, we NEED more vets to speak up, and out!
Happy New Year!

Love your blog, I'll definately list it on my favs.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dr. Cliff. :-)

Glad to know you're back in Canada.

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

That's pretty interesting!

I like your blog. Feel free to come by mine and leave a comment! Would you be interested in linking sites?

DogsDeserveFreedom