Find more dog breeds here!

Translate

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Twitter

I joined Twitter yesterday in order to boost readership of this blog. I have many great followers and readers (for which I am grateful), but I would love to reach out to more people out there in the blogosphere. Is it egotistical to want this? To want thousands and thousands of people following what I have to say? My training as a vet has helped bring me to this: a practitioner, a blogger... someone who is opinionated and isn't afraid to share it.
By joining this ultra-popular networking site, I, too, have been introduced to some spectacularly interesting blogs - there are some darn incredible writers out there!
My quirkiness notwithstanding, there are important things to bring to the forefront and I hope that this blog, my writing, my opinions, will evolve towards something more important, more intelligent, and of course, remain relevant to all of us.

Tweet.

8 comments:

SweetPea said...

Twitter still bewilders me :) Good luck with that!!

36 & Single

Angus said...

Hope you don't mind but I mentioned your blog in my morning post todayas being really helpful - the vaccine post was right on. If there's a problem I'll remove the link.

GoLightly said...

Yeah, honestly?

I'm trying to be less connected:)
Had dinner with my "kid" sister on the weekend, hadn't seen her in a month. She stared at her little black box, until I demanded "real" face time.
I am a twit, when it comes to twitter.
betcha I couldn't keep my messages short enough anyway.

GoLightly said...

Let me put it this way.

To Twit, don't you need a little black thingy-dingy? An "I-plod" somet'ing or other? BlackFruit?
I don't have one. Don't much want one.
I have a hard enough time with my little tiny old cell-phone;)

TorontoVet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TorontoVet said...

Angus, no problem! I really appreciate it.
GL: I, too, had to have all family members turn their electronic devices over the holidays. Your last post is totally hilarious! I "Tweet" only from home, only from my laptop - again, I just want more traffic on the blog!

OldMorgans said...

I really like the photo of the crabby bird.
I've heard of Twitter but haven't a clue about it; I am mostly new technology ignorant. I do enjoy your blog and have learned some good stuff here.

sagebeasties.blogspot.com

TorontoVet said...

Funny, the bird does indeed look crabby. I hope you continue to learn from this blog! Thanks very much for the comment.